At the beginning of every break, I always have these lofty goals of reading a ton of books. It usually works out pretty well initially – I’ll speed through a couple books within the first few weeks. But I have trouble in keeping up with consistently reading, and I’m hoping that this break will be different.
Here’s my summer reading list:
- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle - Haruki Murakami
- The Trial - Franz Kafka
- The Book of Laughter and Forgetting - Milan Kundera
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team - Patrick Lencioni
- Intercourse - Andrea Dworkin
- In Cold Blood - Truman Capote
I will (hopefully) be adding to this post with updates throughout the summer.